- Is child care provided when I attend a service or program?
We provide child care and nursery during worship service and Sunday school. When this isn't provided, it will be announced ahead of the time. We also welcome children of all ages into our worship service. We think that each family is best equipped to decide whether to bring their children into the worship service or whether to make use of the nursery, and it is a delight to have children in the service.
Youth Sunday School
- During the Sunday School hour we have a class dedicated to high school and middle school students. We are currently studying worldviews, appologetics, and the reasons why we believe what we believe.
- What is worship like at GSC?
GSC has a contemporary style of worship that blends the traditional with the modern. Come check it out!
- What should I expect when I attend the Sunday worship service?
Expect to be warmly welcomed and included. Expect a casual atmosphere where what you wear isn't important. Expect a contemporary style of worship and relevant messages from God's word.
- When and where can I find the church?
We're located in our own building at:
3151 FM 518 East
League City, TX 77573
Sunday school classes and adult electives start at 9am, while the worship service begins at 10:30am.
Is this church concerned about trying to get me to give money?
- God is the source of all of our resources; material, monetary or otherwise. Returning a portion of what the Lord has blessed us with is an act of personal worship between individuals, or families, and God. While an opportunity to present our offerings is part of our worship services, we do not attempt to coerce our members or visitors into giving. We hope to see God's Holy Spirit at work in people's lives and their worship deepened through that experience.
- 2 Corinthians 9:7-8
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
- Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.